Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can Growth Aids grow my hair 3 inches in 1 month?

I highly doubt it. BUT I do know that they can help with growth and retention.

Do I currently use growth aids? No I do not. They are too much of a hassle for me right now.
I did however use them when I first started my hair care journey. Here is the dirt on the two that I did use consistently.

  • Biotin- This is the first growth aid that I used on my hair care journey. I started off with damaged, glued in weave, hot mess thirsty hair. The first picture is my hair in July 2004 right after taking out my last glued in weave. The last two pictures is my hair two months later. During those two months I kept it simple. I just washed, conditioned, used infusium 23 and faithfully took my biotin.
    thin broken hair


my hair thickened up something serious and the growth was amazing.

The next growth aid I tried was MTG
  • MTG- I loved me some MTG but the smell was a hammish mess. In May of 2005 I began using MTG. I would use it about 3x a week, wash weekly, and wear a protective style. The first pic is my hair in May 05 and the 2nd was Dec 05. MTG really helped with thickening my hair strands.

I also dabbled with the MN and Sulfur 8 but not for too long. I still take a few biotin pills here and there but nothing consistent. MTG would be a staple but the smell is really not appealing. I like my hair to smell good!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant occupation! Each one of you do a cerebrum boggling blog, and have some uncommon substance. Keep up the immense work.I am to an uncommon degree fulfilled to see this article, thank you for sharing. I trust next reality will persuade the chance to be clear finally better.Inside If you on my motivation of passage can be found more related substance.
    kylie jenner wigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to your sympathetic wife that's prepared to keep up your falter morale every time in your life! You do have such an interesting blog. Thank you!

    Hair salon in San Antonio

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO