Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Product Review:Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 n 1


Purchase from: local BSS or Sally's

Consistency: some what thick and creamy

Value for Price: 5 stars

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polysorbate-60, Triethanolamine, Acetimide AME, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Menthol, Panthenol DL, Jojoba Oil, Anjelica Root Extract, Articum Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Mistletoe Extract, Nettle Extract, Oatmeal Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone, Fragrance

Scent: Pleasant

Review:

Pros: moisturizing, smells yummy, strengthens
Cons: mineral oil, hard to pump from bottle

This truly is a miracle worker! I love this stuff even with the mineral oil in it. I had read about HS 14n1 on the hair boards but never got around to purchasing it. One of my good friends(whose hair is gorgeous) happened to leave this product at my apartment. It was love at first sight.

I appplied it to my freshly washed hair and it didn't feel heavy or sticky. My hair was easy to detangle and comb. After my hair was about 60% dry, it felt so soft and moisturized. By the time my hair was 100% dry, it still felt soft and smooth.

I did not have to reapply for about a day or two. And the best thing is, I haven't experienced any sort of buildup from this product.

Recently I sprayed 14n1 on my hair prior to applying shea butter and my hair felt wonderful.

Pros: smells good, define curls, great moisturizer
Cons: hard to pump from bottle, wish it came in a bigger bottle

Purchase again? I love it! and it's easy on the pockets but I'd like to find a product that doesn't contain mineral oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO