Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not your usual formal introduction...

As you may not know, I am not a newbie to the blogsphere. First post have and will always be a painful experience for me.

How am I suppose to catch your attention? Attempt to draw you back in for more?
Babbling about my hair journey would be redundant, it's posted on my youtube channel.

(shameless promotion)

So....whats a gal to do?
Well I figured to start this blog off right, I would love the input of YOU all.

What do you look for in a blog? tutorials? product reviews? celebrity hair style? scientific articles? etc? etc?

Inform me so we can get this blog rockin' and rollin'. Cheesy I know..moving on...

Chica's I look forward to hearing your responses :)
*cricket.cricket*

Ciao,
Vinise

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO